• Belmont University - Juris Doctor
• Lipscomb University – B.A., Psychology
Activities & Affiliations:
- President, Young Lawyers Division, Williamson County Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee John Marshall American Inns of Court
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Dylan Harper primarily handles business litigation but also represents clients in the firm’s education and employment practices. In addition, Dylan works closely with our private clients, assisting in matters of family law, business, and estate planning. He prides himself on being able to connect with people on a personal level and understand the real issues driving their case. Dylan is a Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator with the additional certification of Special Training in Domestic Violence.
After law school, Dylan completed a two-year clerkship with the Circuit and Chancery Court judges of the 21st Judicial District in Franklin, Tennessee. Prior to joining Swafford Law, he worked in Franklin, Tennessee as a trial lawyer. Dylan also clerked with the American Center for Law and Justice focusing on religious and constitutional freedoms.